Special Room Request
1. How many additional guests can stay in the room?
2. Could additional bedding be brought into the room?
3. Could a request be made to automatically have breakfast brought into the room at a certain time every morning (instead of filling out a request every evening)?
4. Is it possible to have amenities sent to the room?
5. Does the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin allow pets at the hotel?
Best Friends Pet Care — operated by Best Friends Pet Care, Inc. — is located across from Disney's Port Orleans Resort at 2510 Bonnet Creek Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830.
Best Friends Pet Care offers accommodations, activities and amenities for your furry friends. Services also include grooming and doggy day camp.
With the exception of service dogs for Guests with disabilities, pets are not permitted in the Theme Parks or Disney Resort hotels, or on the Disney Resort hotel or theme park buses. Pets may, however, stay in the air-conditioned facility, which is a member of the Pet Care Services Association.
6. Do you allow smoking at the resort?
Special Room Request Feedback Form
If you have a question that was not answered in our Website or on this Reservations FAQ page, please feel free to write us. This feedback form will be routed directly to our reservations department. We try to respond to all inquiries within 72 hours. We hope this on-line feedback feature better serves your travel needs.
If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of sending this request, please call 407-934-4000. Emails can be blocked at times due to email spam filtering, and we want to assist you in a timely manner.