IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING UPCOMING RESERVATIONS
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is implementing the following policies:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is now accepting reservations for dates July 29, 2020 and beyond.
- Resort reservations does not guarantee entrance into Disney theme parks..
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date,, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by July 5, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and July 5, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Please note that this policy does NOT apply to travel associated with a group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Please call 1-800-227-1500 for future reservations. For updated information on Walt Disney World Resort Operations, please visit: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/