1. Regardless of actual check in time, what’s the earliest I can check in?
- Check in time is at 4:00 PM
- Earlier check in times depend on availability
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
2. Is there a fee for an early departure?
In the event you wish to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date a charge of one (1) night’s room and tax will be applied to your account. Please inform the Front Desk of changes in your departure by midnight on the day of arrival.
3. Do you allow late check outs?
Check out time is 11:00 AM on the day of departure. A late checkout may be available but is subject to availability and an additional fee may be charged. Please call the Front Desk on the morning of your departure to check availability.
4. What’s the toll free number for reservations? How about outside the U.S.?
Our toll free reservations number is 1-888-828-8850. If you are outside a toll free calling area, the number is 1-407-934-4000. Or, you can make your reservations online by clicking here.
5. Do you have any “special offers” that are not posted on the Web site?
There may be offers that are not currently posted on our Website. To get more information regarding these offers, please call our reservations department at 1-888-828-8850.
6. Does the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin allow pets at the hotel?
Pets are not allowed at the Swan or Dolphin wings with the exception of guide dogs for the visually impaired.
Best Friends Pet Care — operated by Best Friends Pet Care, Inc. — is located across from Disney’s Port Orleans Resort at 2510 Bonnet Creek Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830.
Best Friends Pet Care offers accommodations, activities and amenities for your furry friends. Services also include grooming and doggy day camp.
With the exception of service dogs for Guests with disabilities, pets are not permitted in the Theme Parks or Disney Resort hotels, or on the Disney Resort hotel or theme park buses. Pets may, however, stay in the air-conditioned facility, which is a member of the Pet Care Services Association.
7. How much does the mandatory Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?
Daily $40 resort service package fee (+ tax) includes daily benefits for two guests:
- In-room wireless internet
- Loyalty Program guests receive enhanced speed in-room wireless internet
- Loyalty Program Silver Status and above guests receive a Daily Pass to Mandara Spa for use of changing rooms and Spa Relaxation areas
- Swan Paddleboat rentals.
- Live instructor led fitness classes.
- $30 off Spa Services (individual or combined exceeding $200. Excludes Hair & Nail services.
* with each eligible stay.
8. What is the charge for extra adults in the same room?
We charge an additional $25 per night / per person plus taxes for the third, fourth and fifth adult at the Walt Disney World Dolphin. We charge an additional $25 per night / per person plus taxes for the third and fourth adult at the Walt Disney World Swan and the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve.
Room reservation feedback form
If you have a question that was not answered in our Website or on this Reservations FAQ page, please feel free to write us. This feedback form will be routed directly to our reservations department. We try to respond to all inquiries within 72 hours. We hope this on-line feedback feature better serves your travel needs.
If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of sending this request, please call 407-934-4000. Emails can be blocked at times due to email spam filtering, and we want to assist you in a timely manner.